Last updated April 14, 2017
- All India Radio
- Radio Exterior de España (temporarily shut down and reopened due to public pressure).
- Voice of Greece (shut down, operated illegally and then resumed legal broadcasts).
- IRIB (shortwave service reductions announced).
- Radio Nacional da Amazônia (was off the air for several weeks in March and April 2017 because the Brazilian government didn't allocate the necessary funds for electrical power; information via Glenn Hauser / World of Radio).
- Medi1, Morocco (off the air in the first two weeks of April).
- Radio Cairo (the transmitters are not functioning properly and have been neglected for several years).
- Radio Pakistan (on air irregularly).
- Radio New Zealand International (operating on a single transmitter with reduced AM broadcasts due to time-sharing with DRM transmissions that were previously aired via their second transmitter).